Envision Financial Systems, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Keystone, a unified portfolio management and portfolio accounting system used by Registered Investment Advisory firms.
Actual portfolio manager’s investment and relationship management processes are Keystone's foundation. Every aspect of Keystone is designed to help Advisors build deep personal relationships with their clients and more effectively manage their portfolios. Keystone provides a holistic approach to client relationships by including the following features:
- Customer Relationship Management – Allows portfolio managers to easily track their interactions with clients, client personal information including Investment Policy Statements, action plans and next steps, etc.
- Portfolio Management – Provides the tools needed for monitoring, management and trading assets for client portfolios.
- Portfolio Accounting – Includes full investment accounting and reporting for client portfolios.
- Performance Calculation & Attribution – Shows performance returns ranging from the total portfolio down to the security level including comparison with appropriate indices.
- Security Data Repository – Leverages a central repository of security information to provide consistency and administrative efficiency.
- Billing – Keeps track of fee and non-fee assets so you can invoice your clients and receive payments on a timely basis.
- Models and Rebalancing – Assigns models to accounts and then automatically generates trades to rebalance each account to the model
- Multiple Custodian Capabilities - Uses automated reconciliation interfaces to over 60 (and growing) custodians to ensure accounts and their activity are “in-balance", regardless of the custodian.
- Trade Order Management – Executes trades directly from Keystone.
- Reporting –Provides a variety of integrated business and client reports including account statements, account performance, wealth management review for client meetings as well as book of business reports for management reporting.
- Customer web portal – Extends client account inquiry via the web.
- Compliance – Monitors pre-post trade compliance with client goals and objectives, identification and reporting.
Keystone is exclusively distributed by Envision Financial for Omnivest Global LLC.